Currently, JIN works on the following issues:
The new JIQ issue of April 2013 is here..
JIN published a paper to the UNFCCC Technology Executive Committee on 'Interlinkages between technology needs assessments and national and international climate policy making processes
The new JIQ issue of winter 2012-13 is here..
- The new JIQ issue of autumn 2012 is here..
- The Green Growth Best Practice Initiative (GGBP) setting the Global Partnership to champion green growth is launched..
- The first EU FP7 APRAISE project newsletter is out..
- The UNFCCC is launching the Joint Implementation Photo Contest. The competition is intended to help raise awareness of the benefits brought by the Kyoto Protocol’s Joint Implementation (JI) mechanism. More here
- The new JIQ issue of July 2012 is out..
- The EU FP7 APRAISE ( Assessment of Policy Interrelationships and Impacts on Sustainability in Europe) webpage is launched
- The new JIQ issue of April 2012 is out..
- The new JIQ issue of January 2012 is out..
- The new JIQ issue of October 2011 is out..
- The new JIQ issue of July 2011 is out..
- The booklet on Domestic Offset experiences from the NEON event is out..
- The second NEON newsletter is out..
- JIN with NEON network organized a two-day event on Domestic Offsetson the 23-24 November in Groningen, the Netherlands.The presentations can be found here